Friday, May 21, 2010

Goldman to pay a billion to settle, Fuck off

The liars at Goldman and other investment banks knew what they were doing. I cannot accept they were so inept that they did not know the effect of their fraudulent and greedy actions. They destroyed our economy. They broke fiduciary laws.

So you want to return a billion of the 10 trillion that you stole. Finders Keepers. Fuck off. I hope they jail all your asses. I don't care what happens to you. You broke the known system. You have created so much long term damage. You have defeated the faith and credit of the American People. As far as I am concerned that is treason. And were at a time of war. Who knew.

Please do not settle for anything from Goldman and others. I don't care if they make a profit. I expect the system to work for all. They cannot be allowed to walk away with $9.999 trillion of our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment